Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a Little Teapot, Short & Stout


This weekend is the Spring Fling luncheon, a fundraising event for our local painting chapter (CACF). I truly need my head examined this year because I volunteered to do not just one table but participate in two!! My friend, Penny B, and I are collaborating on two very different themed tables - and I have stuff in various stages of completion spread all over my kitchen and dining room. One table is called "Harvest Rose" and contains elegant roses & lace. The other is "Whimsical Teaparty" and is more vintage & funky. These little teapots are ceramic pins that will go on the whimsical table.
I have a scary amount of work still to be finished before Saturday, yet here I sit posting photos & blogging. I must be nuts!!! Why do things always sound great in the planning stages & the execution of said plans sometimes ends up feeling like - an execution?!?
Will post photos (if I survive this) of all the table stuff, so check back after Saturday if you want to see how it turned out, what we did, and if my sanity is a total loss.

No comments: