Monday, May 17, 2010

Working On...


Thought I would share another piece from the Spring Fling table.
Today I am a little sad. Painting friends are on their way to Wichita. The annual SDP conference is this week and I won't be there this year. I am supposed to be on my way to London with my husband for an international trade show for his company but plans change sometimes. Instead, I will wait to hear from those that made the trip when they return home. Margot is teaching, of course. And another friend, Karen, is in the election for board member at large... good luck, Karen!


So, I am home... making plans for next year. Working on class submissions for next year's conference. Working on upcoming local classes. Working on the two-day seminar I am teaching next month. Working on new art to sell. Working on some magazine submissions. Working on...

No comments: