Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Now that I'm done rebuilding the house...

It has been a long time since my last post. The house kicked serious butt. The mojo was seriously compromised for a very long time. But things are changing. New work is being completed. Teaching a mixed media workshop in April. Teaching in Houston again in July and seriously excited about that. And I am participating in an Art Journal group that is all about experimentation and creativity. It is too fun and is just what I need to jumpstart some new ideas!! I will be sharing some of my pages in progress in some upcoming posts and talking about how I created them. I will share a page from the journal today. This is just the first layer but uses a tool that is probably in every painter's toolbox but probably hasn't been used in years... the lowly graining tool. Check it out!

No comments: