Sunday, June 12, 2016

AND THEN THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK

Unfortunately, this title only tells half the tale. I have been taking an online workshop with Lyn Belisle. We are building decorative covers for electronic devices (kindle/ipad/e reader). I have been working out the construction bugs and finally had a cover that I was relatively happy to use. I just need to make some measurement and construction adjustments. Then I made the mistake of leaving the newly created cover (kindle still inside) on the table beside the couch when I went out to dinner. We came back and I found my kindle in the family room floor with the cords chewed off and major scratches across the cover's surface! My bad for leaving it somewhere she could get to it! So back to the studio to create some more!!

No comments: